How-To: Program Buttons On Your Phone
All LineOne Advanced users, Call Center Agents, and Call Center Supervisors have access to their very own LineOne User Portal.
To access the LineOne User Portal, go to https://portal.line.one
Login Name: YourExtension@YOURDOMAIN (If you are not sure what your extension or domain is, please contact LineOne Support)
Once you are logged in, you can access your phone buttons by clicking on the gear next to your phone in the lower right corner.
(Not all customers have access to Button Builder. If you do not see the gear icon next to your phone, please contact LineOne support - Support@Line.One)
On the Button Builder page you will see an image of your phone on the left and the current button programming on the right. Please note that any button with a locked lock has been restricted by LineOne support. These buttons cannot be changed.
To program a button, simply select the button on the phone image or select the button in the list.
When selecting a feature, there are multiple features you can program as buttons on your phone. The two that you will use most often are BLF and Speed Dial.
- User BLF - This is a one-touch key that allows you to see other users status and one-touch dial their extension
- Call Park - This button should be programmed by LineOne support
- Line Appearance - This button should be programmed by LineOne support
- Speed Dial - This allows you to program an external phone number or star-code system feature
- DTMF - This allows you to program digits that will be entered while you are on a call. For example, an audio conference pin.
- Queue Toggle - This button should be programmed by LineOne support
- Timeframe Toggle - This button should be programmed by LineOne support
In the example below, we show you how to program a BLF (Busy Lamp Field).
After selecting BLF, you can type the user's name or extension in the extension field. The system will search for any matches. Click on the appropriate name/extension. The system will name the button according to the name of the user, but you are free to rename the button with a Custom Label.
Once you have completed programming your desired buttons, you must click the arrow next to Save and then click Save and resync in order to see the new buttons on your phone. (The resync process may take a minute to apply)
If you need any assistance or have any questions, simply dial 611 from your LineOne phone or call 337-417-9020
You can also email us at Support@Line.One or visit us at http://Line.One/Support